Today’s diets are depleted of vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and other nutrients due to the decreasing quality of our food supply and they way we eat. Our busy lifestyles lead us to lifestyle choices that are less healthy and can lead to a state of unhealth if left unchecked. Combining a healthy diet and dietary supplements is the best approach to achieve optimal levels of these essential nutrients, and provide you with the essential tools for achieving your best health.
Multiple factors have contributed to food quality changes in the past 20 years:
- Fruits and vegetables have been genetically modified and selected for longer shelf life and high yield. This contributes to fruits and veggies that are less nutrient dense.
- The quality of our soil has gotten worse: Increased amounts of fertilizer and chemicals to the soil has altered the composition of plants.
- Our carbon footprint is changing: The increased levels of CO2 and ozone in the atmosphere, due to pollution, has also decreased the level of healthy minerals found in our plants.
- The meat we eat has changed: The addition of regular hormones and antibiotics given to animals has lead to lower levels of critical nutrients within our meat supply. Eating this meat also puts these substances in our bodies leading to further unhealthy conditions!
- Chemical residues from industrial waste and contamination pollute the land, water and food supply. Our toxic burden is greater than it has ever been!
Simply put: The foods we eat are not nutritious enough to supply us with the adequate nutrients we need to live a healthy, balanced life. Hence the need for nutritional supplementation in our diets.
Unlike foods, high quality nutritional supplements have the benefit of providing consistent levels of vitamins and minerals.
Not all supplements are the same! THERE ARE SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCES IN QUALITY AND FORMULATION WITHIN SUPPLEMENTS! Even products, whose supplement facts boxes look the same when compared, can be miles apart in their actual effectiveness.
- We choose to carry supplements that are made from the highest grade ingredients and in the most bio-available forms (meaning, your body is actually absorbing the ingredients and the nutrients will make it to your bloodstream!).
- We have products designed for even the most chemically sensitive individuals that are free of allergens, binders, fillers, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, starch, sugar, preservatives, artificial colors, artificial flavors, soy or dairy.
- We offer pharmaceutical-strength products that are consistent with clinical studies and clinical experience. These formulations are designed to achieve specific outcomes and results.*
- We bring to you GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) Certified supplements that are manufactured according to the highest standards in the industry. This third-party certification program includes inspections of dietary supplement manufacturing facilities to determine whether specific performance standards on a number of measures—including quality control, cleanliness, receiving and testing of raw materials—are being met.
- We also carry the hard to find supplements too!
Make an appointment today with our pharmacist for a Functional Wellness Consultation to discuss all of your supplement needs!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.